“The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it costs all you have get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7
“My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.” Colossians 2:2-3
“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of good fruit, impartial and sincere.” James 3:17
“Fools give vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.” Proverbs 29:11
“Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise.” Proverbs 19:20
Dear beautiful roses,
I am interested in hearing from you all this time; so I decided to do a post that allows you to share your stories and wisdom with me. Tonight I will share with you all, ten important lessons I’ve learned over the past year. Please feel free to share your thoughts and lessons learned in the comments section. I’m thrilled to read your responses and interact with each of you!
Here’s my list:
- Don’t limit myself to just one idea, dream, thought, etc. If one thing does not work out, God will always have something better in store.
- Anything sent from God cannot and will not be stolen or taken from you. No man can shut any door that God opens.
- Your mistakes do no have enough power to alter God’s purpose for you. You may have to take a different route, but God’s purpose remains solid.
- Freely give and show love towards others; there’s nothing wrong with that. Just don’t allow others to use you and drain you of your freedom and happiness.
- Forgiveness is the greatest gift you can give to yourself and to those who may have hurt you. Don’t wallow in “should’ve, could’ve, would’ve”, when you move forward God creates a new path and opens new doors for you.
- Don’t be afraid to give up toxic relationships. Sometimes you have to learn to let go of people you dearly love because they no longer serve you purpose. Move on with grace because whoever God removes, he will surely replace.
- Value yourself. Never be afraid to speak your mind or let people know about the things they’ve done that hurts you.Love people and care/help them, but know your worth and that you too need to be valued.
- Reward yourself for your good works. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Do everything with a pure heart and know that it is fine to treat yourself to successes and losses.
- Follow your dreams and the things/people that believe in your purpose. & you believe in yourself and purpose too.
- Put God at the head of everything in your life and trust him. When you allow God to lead you, you’ll be sufficient in his goodness, protection, and mercy.
Now that I’ve shared my list of wisdom with you, I challenge you to comment below and share your experience!
With love always,